The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity of the programming examples, logic is explained properly and discussed by using comments in the program itself. The book covers the topics right from the start of the software using snapshots of starting the software and writing programs into it. The database examples are discussed in detail from simple to complex taking into consideration the requirement of students. Various sample projects are included in the Book and are written in simple language so as to give students the basic idea of developing projects in PHP using MySQL. The examples given in the book are user-focused and have been highly updated including topics, figures, and examples.
The book features more on practical approach with more examples covering topics from simple to complex one addressing many of the core concepts and advanced topics also.
Basic guide to learn the server-side programming
- Comprehensive coverage of PHP with MySQL laying more stress on examples.
- The Book also covers HTML using practical example along with PHP and MySQL.
- Strictly in accordance of the syllabus covered under B.E./B.Tech for industrial and short-term training programs.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straightforward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Variable Declaration
- Operators and Control Statements
- Arrays, Functions, Strings
- Form Processing
- Cookies and Sessions
- Databases, Validation and File Handling
- Regular Expression and PDO Fundamentals
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- This book is for people who want to learn to create an effective and dynamic website.
- Webmasters or graphic designers or for those who want to take their skills to the next level.