Introduction To Multimedia (MAT-02)
Prof. Satish Jain
Authors: Prof. Satish jain
Publishing Date: January 2015
Dimension: 28 X 22 X 1 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
This book is based on the MAT-02.RO syllabus for Introduction to Multimedia examination. Our objective in bringing out this book in this form is to explain to the students, technical concepts in an easy-to-understand language and in a simple manner. It is felt that most of the books available in the market do not cover the entire syllabus to meet the needs of the students. The syllabus set for this paper requires very thorough study of Multimedia and Animation Technology. Towards achieving this goal, we have pressed into service all our practical experience in Computer science as well as in Teaching field. This book should meet the requirement of students from any stream namely, Commerce, Science or Arts.
The book covers various multiple Media sources e.g. Text, Graphics, Images, Audio, Animation and Video Fundamentals in simple English. The emphasis is laid on learning the representations, perceptions and applications of Multimedia.
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Representation of Multimedia Objects,
- Concepts of Multimedia editing,
- Introduction to Compression Technology,
- Multimedia Application Design,
- Multimedia Authoring and Publishing
- Information on Flash, PowerPoint, HTML5 and Dreamweaver are added for better comprehension.
- Review and descriptive Questions and Answers at the end of every chapter
- Unsolved Sample papers
- NIELIT Question paper