|Book Title||Applied CATIA V5|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: L. Scott Hansen Ph.D.
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183333788
- Edition: 2010
- Pages: 475
- Dimension: 24 X 17 X 2 cm
This unique text efficiently and effectively teaches CATIA. V5 to anyone with little or no prior experience with this software. It can be used in virtually any Educational setting-- from four-year engineering schools to community colleges and vociferate schools to industrial training centers—and will also serve as a useful on-the-job reference or as a self-study manual that can' be used with little or no outside help. Unlike other books of its kind, it begins at a very basic level and ends at a fairly advanced level. It's perfect for anyone interested in learning CATIA V5 quickly and easily.
Among Its Features:
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions complemented by hundreds of graphic illustrations that enhance visual learning.
- Commands that are highlighted in bold for more efficient reading and review. Brief notes on most illustrations that further clarify instructions,
- Many chapters that are self-contained, allowing flexibility in how to use this book. Examples and screen shots that are drawn from Release 15.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1 : Getting Started
Chapter 2 : Learning More Basics
Chapter 3 : Learning To Detail Part Drawings
Chapter 4 : Advanced Detail Drawing procedures
Chapter 5 : Learning To Edit Existing Solid Models
Chapter 6 : Advanced Design Procedures
Chapter 7 : Introduction To Assembly View Procedures