|Book Title||C++ Programming Made Simple Prof. Satish Jain|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Prof. Satish Jain
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183332705
- Edition: 2008
- Pages: 220
- Dimension: 24.5 X 18.5 X 1 cm
This book presents a detailed discussion on object-oriented concepts as well as using these concepts in solving real world problems utilizing C++ language constructs.
The book includes various data types, operators, control and loop statements and creation of expressions in C++ which are portrayed in comprehensive manner to build a strong foundation.
Concepts of classes , objects, exception handling, templates and virtual functions are also discussed in a such complex subject.
C++ streams and class libraries are introduced in an easy-to-understand language. Implementation of inheritance, encapsulation, operator over-loading and dynamic binding are explained using solved examples. UML (Unified Modeling Language) is explained in easy to understand manner.
Special Features of the book are:
- Subject matter is explained in simple English and using large number of diagrams and output screens.
- Set of review questions with answers is added at the end of each chapter so that readers can evaluate their progress by comparing their answers with the answers given in the book.
- Comprehensive Index included for easy access to numerous terms needed for understanding the subject matter and for answering the objective type of questions.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1: Object Oriented Programming
Chapter 2: Elements of C++
Chapter 3: Functions and Structures in C++
Chapter 4: Classes and Objects
Chapter 5: Constructors and Destructors
Chapter 6: Operator Overloading
Chapter 7: Inheritance
Chapter 8: Pointers in C++
Chapter 9: Polymorphism
Chapter 10: Streams and Exception Handling
Chapter 11: Introduction to Standard Template Library
Chapter 12: Introduction to UML (Unified Modeling Language)